Maximiliano Sola was born in Argentina he began his culinary career at the Instituto Argentino de gastronomia, after working a couple of years in his country, He decided to move to Europe to improve his culinary skills.
In January 2004 he become part of the team of Martin Berasategui as a practician, where quickly he was hired at Martin Berasategui Restaurant (Who owns a three Michelin star Restaurant).
In 2005 he was sent to Zafferano Restaurant in London (which owns a One Michelin star Restaurant) he worked there a year, learning Italian haute cuisine.
In 2006 Maximiliano Opened a Restaurant in Tenerife (Islas Canarias) called M.B by Martin Berasetegui at the Hotel Abama Ritz Carlton achieving his first Michelin star.
In 2011He was designated by Martin Berasategui to lead his first project in America. The restaurant named Passion by Martin Berasategui at the paradisus hotel playa del carmen, achieving the highest culinary awards in Mexico until its closure in 2019.
Since 2020 he works doing counseling in different restaurants and festivals in Mexico. Currently Max its part of the active member of the Mexican vatel as a Gastronomic ambassador of fishing with a future.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATION
- With that project, he obtained “5 diamonds AAA” for six consecutive years.
- “Guia Marco Beteta” 5 bests restaurants of contemporary Spanish cuisine.
- Award of Excellent (2014-2015)
- Best of Award of Excellence (2016,2017,2018,2019)
- La Liste The World’s 100 best restaurants (2019)
- World Luxury Restaurants Award (Best Head Chef, Fine Dining Cuisine, Best Luxury Hotel Restaurant)